There are so many cosmetic dentistry procedures that can rejuvenate your smile. One of the many cosmetic procedures provided by Drs. Michael Gigliotti and Jared Gittleman are dental veneers. At Hudson Family Dental in Hudson, MA, dentists can give their patients better-looking smiles at a reasonable cost.
More About Veneers:
Veneers resurface an individual's damaged teeth and fix other issues. Here are some things veneers can help with:
- Badly shaped, broken, or poorly aligned
- Heavily stained or discolored
- Chipped and cracked from age-related wear
- Spaced apart or slightly overlapped
What does the procedure consist of?
- Your Hudson cosmetic dentist will first examine your teeth and assess whether veneers are right for you.
- Next, he fixes underlying issues, like cavities.
- Then a model of your teeth will be sent to a lab to make custom-made veneers.
- When your veneers finally arrive, your dentist will remove some enamel from the surface of your teeth to avoid veneers protruding.
- Finally, he'll cement veneers to the surface of your teeth and you'll be done.
What are the advantages of veneers?
Other than concealing the faults mentioned above, this Hudson cosmetic dentistry procedure requires little anesthesia, so you can go back to your daily activities with no problem. Veneers also have color stability, making them highly resistant to staining. They're also a cost-effective procedure that won't break your bank, and caring for them is simple. Just brush twice a day, but gently, and floss at least once before bed. It's important to prevent the buildup of plaque, which may result in cavities and other serious issues, like gum disease and tooth loss.
Would you like to learn more about veneers and the other cosmetic dentistry procedures provided?
For more information, contact Drs. Michael Gigliotti or Jared Gittleman in Hudson, MA, by calling 978-562-2782. You will receive the support and guidance you need to make the right choice for you. Hudson Family Dental is here for you.