Hudson Family Dental, PC
Welcome to Hudson Family Dental, PC in Hudson, Massachusetts. We appreciate you visiting our online practice. We look forward to a personal visit from you at our dental office so that we can show you the quality dental care we provide. During your visit, we hope you'll notice some of our features that other patients enjoy.
As of May 18th our office has resumed compreshensive dental treatment under a few modifcations that are in addition to the safety, sanitization and sterilization plans that are already in place in our office. The current modifactions are listed below. If there are any questions please don't hesistate to call or email our office.
Covid-19 pre-screening call prior to appointment
- Pt. waits in vehicle until treatment room is ready (assistant will come get you)
- Pt. asked to wear a mask upon entering the office
- Pt. will use hand sanitizer upon entering the office
- Pt. temperature will be taken upon entering
- Only pt. will be allowing in the office during treatment (small children can have 1 care taker come in with child, must follow the same as pt. protocols & wear a mask the entire visit
The office has been set up for proper social distancing for our patients and staff members including:
- Plexiglass shields at front desk
- Pens will not be re-used for patients; it will be yours to keep
- Bathroom will be sanitized after every use
- Handles and hard surfaces will be sanitized multiple times a day
- There is a one-way flow to and from the treatment rooms to avoid individuals passing in hallways
- Medical grade air filtration units have been put in place including ultra violet light for killing bacteria
Clinical / Personal Protection Equipment
We have implemented a system with our assistants to aid the Dr.’s, Hygienist and Assistants to stay in treatment rooms during the day. Assistants will bring in patients into treatment rooms and dismiss patients to increase the ease, flow and sanitation from the clinical areas to the administrative areas.
Hudson Family Dental, PC has always followed the latest CDC, MDS and ADA guidelines and beyond for our sterilization procedures and protocols. In addition to the above mention safety measures, we have added the following to provide and even safer environment due to Covid-19.
- N95 masks
- Face shields
- Surgical caps
- External Aerosol suction unit
- Ultra Violet sanitation unit to sanitize PPE that can not be autoclaved or disposed of
- ALL staff members are pre-screened prior to coming into the office & temperature taken
~ any staff member that is not feeling well will not be coming into the office.
Here are links to the documents required by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health for Phase I reopening.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health Health Care Provider Phase I Reopen Attestation
Additionally here is the link to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts reopening site for more information.
Caring, Professional, Friendly.
We make a point of treating our patients the way we would like to be treated---in a caring, professional, and friendly manner. Our staff is highly trained in dentistry, but we hope you also take note of our hospitality. We go out of our way to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Once we get to know you as a person, we begin to understand your dental needs and expectations. Are you more focused on a beautiful smile with glamorously white teeth? Or on a good, strong bite?
To us, it's very important that we stay up-to-date with the latest technology and techniques so that we can provide you with the very best dental treatment available. If you haven't been to a dental office in a while, you may be in for a few pleasant surprises because the newest equipment helps us provide dental treatment faster and more comfortable than ever before.
We use lasers to diagnose cavities and digital radiography to take x-rays without harmful radiation. Even more importantly, we think you'll be impressed with the caliber of our staff, the years of combined experience that we bring to you to provide the best dental treatment possible. We want you to look better when you leave than when you came in, and our goal is to give you the smile you've always wanted. Click here to learn more about the up-to-date technology and services we offer!
Testimonials from our Patients.
Please feel free to browse through our website, read about our services, and get to know us better.